Sandpines East - New Homes Being Built Now
Located in Florence Oregon the Prestigious Sandpines Golf Course
THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT SANDPINES EAST AND US
• There will be a total of 54 homes upon completion.
• Most, if not all of the homes will be single story.
• The annual HOA fee is $200.
• Most of the homes have covered outdoor areas.
• There is a nature walking trail for the owners and guests that parallels the golf course and makes a loop back to Nandina.
• The CC&R’s basically say, be nice, respect your neighbors, keep things neat, pay your fee on time each year.
• All of the garages are finished and painted.
• Covered community mailboxes for those “misty” days.
• All the spec homes will generally have Quartz counters in the kitchen, full tile shower with NO threshold, baths will have tile counters, all the cabinets will have soft close hardware, “ductless” heat pumps and covered outdoor spaces, garage door openers, recessed lights, comfort height toilets with soft close seats and the list goes on. However, if you want to build your home we can delete or add most anything that is important to you. We can even build you a custom home that you design and make all the choices.
• All appliances are stainless steel (unless you want something else)
• The homes are built on “parcels” made up on one to three lots. (It’s strange, ask us. We will also show you the plat.)
• The parcel price is included in the price of the house. Some parcels will have premiums and some will have credits based on their location.
• All homes have “post and beam” foundations (they have crawl spaces that makes for a warmer/softer floor than a concrete slab floor.
• We believe that many of you are like us, in that you no longer need the large home but you want a nice home, well built, upgraded quality, low utility costs, in a gated community with reasonable HOA fees.
• And if it matters to you, we are natives of Oregon, with decades of experience (most of us are retired, kinda) and the general contractor is building his personal home in Sandpines East. In fact, all of us involved in this project will be your neighbors.
• Please notice the birdhouse on posts in the seasonal ponds. Also try to find the bat houses in the trees, and along the trail there are 2 more birdhouses and a very large owl house about 20’ up a dead tree. And here’s the plug, go the Bird House Museum in Old Town. The owners are artists at their craft and very knowledgeable.
• Thanks for taking the time to visit us. We’d love to have you as a neighbor.
Information About New Construction Homes in Sandpines East
My name is Dennis Pease and I am a Principal Broker with Coldwell Banker Coast Real Estate in Florence. I have the Sandpines East new home subdivision listed for sale. We have spec homes currently under construction and for sale. We will have at least 7 specs, with 3 elevations and possibly more to come.
Contact me here or call me at 541-999-9944 to find out all about having your new home built or buying one currently under construction.